(Quest headsets only)
Note: If you have more than one device on a shared Meta account, please be sure to follow the steps below on only one device. Multiple devices logged into the same Meta account cannot use the app simultaneously.
- Follow this link to access Promise Learning from Meta's App Lab and add it to your Meta account. To do this, log in to your Meta account from the linked page to purchase the free app and push it to your headset. (You can use your browser or the Meta app on your phone to complete this step). Note: The account you log into must match the account that is currently on the Quest headset you will be using.
- Put on your VR headset and open the app library.
- Find Promise Learning from your app menu (you can type this into the search bar, if needed) then download and open the app.
- If you are able to register your device live with a system Administrator, give them the 4 digit code that appears in your headset. Skip to step 7.
- Alternatively, if you will not be registering your device live, find the email sent to you by your system Administrator and click on the link to register your device.
- Input the 4 digit code at the website link.
- Once you’ve registered, launch an experience. This will trigger a download of content files before opening. Once finished, begin the experience.
This learning experience will allow you to navigate conversations with your voice. We recommend that you find a quiet space and get comfortable. The characters portrayed in the experience will respond to you based on the answers you select. Please choose the ideal responses based on the established learning objectives.
Watch this step-by-step tutoria
l for help with adjusting a VR Quest headset and using the controllers.