When multiple shared devices need to be added to an organization, bulk device registration allows an Admin to do so in just a few quick steps. Instead of individually adding VR device names and sending a registration link for each one to an email inbox, please take advantage of the bulk device registration feature.
- Go to the Device Management page within your organization
- Create or choose the Device Group that will contain the devices
- Click on the 3-dot menu to the right of the Device Group name and select "Add multiple devices"
- A modal will appear that will allow you to choose the Device Group, the number of devices you wish to register, the device prefix, and the starting device number. Bulk device registration will automatically number devices sequentially from the starting number. Please note: the device prefix is limited to 10 characters.
- The portal will automatically generate the newly added devices, which will appear under the Device Group you selected. These will appear in gray until the devices have been registered.
- Click on the 3-dot kebab menu next to the Device Group and select "Download registration link .csv" to download a csv file with a compiled list of all unregistered device names and their corresponding registration links.
To register the devices:
What if I need to delete all the unregistered devices I just made?
No problem. Click on the 3-dot kebab menu next to the Device Group and select "remove all unregistered devices."
Please note: This will delete ALL unregistered devices within that Device Group. Remember that devices can be moved between Device Groups, so if there's an unregistered device you would like to save, then move it to another group and move it back after you've bulk-removed the other unregistered devices.
Does this work with mobile devices?
Devices can be added to the Perform portal through two methods: Using perform to send a registration email to the user Enter a four-digit headset code directly into the portal Devices can be registered and assigned directly into a Device Group or ...
Learner Device Registration
You can register your device to the Perform Portal using the following steps: 1. Download and open the immersive learning app on the device. 2. A four-digit code will immediately appear. Use this code in Step #4 below. 3. Retrieve the registration ...
Become a Certified Moth+Flame (VR & Mobile Device) Expert
Who is this program for? Leaders, managers, and champions focused on VR and mobile device training who want to have more informed conversations about Moth+Flame and offer new innovations to the organization. Why get certified? Develop the skills to ...
Overview Perform web portal is a platform for Administrators to manage courses, users, and devices as well as view Learner performance. Open the portal in a web browser at promisevr.com. (Supported browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and ...
User Groups are designed to streamline the learning experience and support a "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) approach to accessing content: Admins have the ability to create User Groups and associate Learners with one or more groups. User groups can ...