While reviewing performance analytics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can be viewed to better understand immersive learning program effectiveness and learner behavior change.
1. Navigate to an individual class page.
2. Click ‘View class performance’ (Note: Data is pre-filtered at the class level so that initially only the current class's data is visible)
3. Class KPIs now appear at the module level.
4. Optionally, to filter by the outcomes of particular KPIs, select the filter button next to a KPI. For instance, this filter selection shows only the data for learners who indicated 8, 9, or 10 on a question about confidence:
5. Optionally, to filter by individual class(es) or all classes: Select the filter button next to ‘Class.’ A box appears where an instructor can select multiple classes.
KPI tracking in the Perform portal enables leaders and instructors to easily assess whether learners exhibit the intended behavior and/or increased confidence.
Leaders can evaluate important data in a simple fashion, revealing insights about how learners' choices, perceptions, and behavior differ throughout the experience based on specific KPI outcomes.
For example, while reviewing which learners are expressing higher confidence or making optimal choices in critical parts of the experience, you may discover demographic-related differences in outcomes which would allow you to tailor follow-on discussions or learning experiences for the populations of learners who may not be as confident or effective.