Learner Device Registration
You can register your device to the Perform Portal using the following steps:
1. Download and open the immersive learning app on the device.
2. A four-digit code will immediately appear. Use this code in Step #4 below.
3. Retrieve the registration email that you received from promisevr.com. This email may also have come directly from your administrator.
4. Follow the link in the email and enter the four digit code you received from your device.
5. Your device is now registered. The app will automatically refresh once the code has been submitted.
Devices can be added to the Perform portal through two methods: Using perform to send a registration email to the user Enter a four-digit headset code directly into the portal Devices can be registered and assigned directly into a Device Group or ...
Bulk Device Registration
When multiple shared devices need to be added to an organization, bulk device registration allows an Admin to do so in just a few quick steps. Instead of individually adding VR device names and sending a registration link for each one to an email ...
Become a Certified Moth+Flame (VR & Mobile Device) Expert
Who is this program for? Leaders, managers, and champions focused on VR and mobile device training who want to have more informed conversations about Moth+Flame and offer new innovations to the organization. Why get certified? Develop the skills to ...
Learners can sign-in to the portal using a Magic Sign-In Link to view their own performance Administrators simply pre-add learners to the User Management page and encourage their learners to log in using their email. Learners will enter their email ...
Overview Perform web portal is a platform for Administrators to manage courses, users, and devices as well as view Learner performance. Open the portal in a web browser at promisevr.com. (Supported browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and ...